Followers

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The Love Of Money


God, what kinda being for the love of money will sold off good friends' name?

For the love of money, threatening the people around you?
For the love of money, willing to destroy a long built bond? Or maybe from the start have never sincere?
For the love of money, exposing your ugly heart?
For the love of money, bring destruction upon oneself?


1 Timothy 6:10

For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.


I may have been suffered under this circumstances causing by other party but I have never want to avenge. Instead, I felt so sad.. so sad that God's children has fallen. I pity this soul which never let God help oneself.


Romans 12:19
Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.”



No, I will not do anything about this as oneself are close to me. I believe humanity is still instilled within the soul. I have faith that God will restore things. 
 

3 comments:

  1. Kasihan unggal.

    Even Judas betrayed his beloved leader for a few gold dinars or whatever.

    So beware of those even among trusted friends,with hidden twisted venomous tonques around us.These groups will manipulate us with sweet talk n compassion.Yet when a time comes they will stab on our backs.It's worst in politics.It's full of dirty n immoral manipulations.Takut dgn ombak jgn bermain di tepi pantai.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God will know wat really happen even my name has been tainted. as long as my soul is still pure. God Knows...

      Delete
  2. It is the evil in this world which twisted pure souls.

    ReplyDelete

SARAWAK KOLOK MEE™ Recognised The Freedom Of Expression Is Essential For Any Society To Evolve Better.

Comments Are Welcomed But Will Be Moderated Depends On Situations.

Any Views Expressed Within SARAWAK KOLOK MEE™ Are Not Those Of The Author.