Followers

Thursday, May 23, 2013

For The One Last Time

This is the last day I am gonna blog as a Bloggers Anak Sarawak.... indeed.. it has been a real pleasure being able to fight hand in hand with the other members of BLOGGERS ANAK SARAWAK except "ONE" around me but aih... everything always come to an end.

Well, some PEOPLE might be OVERJOYED (United Meding Berhad) seeing a strong group like this gonna separated soon but alas... I have always believed in the power of the GOOD will always overshadowing EVIL; including this one too. 

Deep in my heart, I know I am not fighting for the "AGUNG FACE" on the note, but for the future of Sarawak. It is sad seeing certain individual willing to SELL OFF my true identity to others in order to gain his own benefit.. a.k.a AGUNG FACE. 

This is a great lesson learnt and I am grateful nonetheless. Just look around me, it is a wonderful world; I have to be pessimistic in order to enjoy the world to the fullest and have no regrets. 

As for the close one, GOD HELP YOU; ok?? You are not hurting me in any ways but instead revealing your own true self. MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING IN YOUR LIFE, DUDE; LOVE to your children IS, LOVE to those people who worth around you IS.... 

I do not care what you did to my reputation. Just go and say .. or shout it out loud.. GO AHEAD.. if it makes you feel good and high like you are on DRUG.

But I am gonna tell you, I still have people who will stand still with me. Their faith towards me will never be shaken. Those who are not fighting towards AGUNG FACE. 

One day, you will realize YOU HAVE NOTHING AT ALL.. AND YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE FURTHER -- TILL THE JUDGEMENT DAY.

Thank you for readers who have supported me all these while and do continue to support me when I am BACK, which .. i definitely will.

HATE to say goodbye, R.I.P.... (LOGO WILL BE REMOVE AT 3PM SHARP)



2 comments:

  1. Thank u for sharing your opinions all the while.Sad to know that your blog will end.

    Anyhow,i wish u all the best in your future undertaking.

    adios.

    ReplyDelete

SARAWAK KOLOK MEE™ Recognised The Freedom Of Expression Is Essential For Any Society To Evolve Better.

Comments Are Welcomed But Will Be Moderated Depends On Situations.

Any Views Expressed Within SARAWAK KOLOK MEE™ Are Not Those Of The Author.