Followers

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Sarawak Report Is Trying Too Hard

These few days I have noticed that Sarawak Report has been trying so damn hard.. cakap orang melayu  BERTUNGKUS - LUMUS! 

Thank you for trying to play me down.. yea yea yea.. I know I dun have much followers compared to you. I know I do not have people comment in my blog like people do in yours. It all came down to the point that, IS THIS HOW YOU MEASURE ME, this blog? PLEASE LOOK YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR AS  YOUR FRIEND BARU BIAN DO NOT HAVE COMMENTS IN HIS BLOG TOO!

ANYWAY, a big gratitude for making me getting more and more WELL KNOWN and keep toppling above you in ALEXA BLOG RANKING.. SOMEONE is feeling the HEAT when I claimed that I've not been paid for writing this blog. 

I DON'T WRITE TO GET PAID SO DO YOU THINK I CARE HOW MANY FOLLOWERS I HAVE AND COMMENTS THAT I GOT? ONLY "SOMEONE" WHO GOT PAID ALMOST 1 MIL PER MONTH WILL WORRY ON THEIR "SALES".

If you think you can play me down by FRAMING ME WITH THESE UNNECESSARY TRICKS; I advised you to THINK again.

The plot of Awang Tengah is no freshie and by trying so HARD to keep playing on it.. keep saying Awang Tengah is trying to topple Abdul Taib, YOU JUST MAKING YOURSELF LOOKING LIKE THE RECYCLE BIN.






Abdullah Saidol, ADUN N.36 SEMOP.. has been so busy with his kawasan plus NEVER LEFT CM'S SIDE... How do you think he can have a secret operation with Mustapha Han and Awang Tengah to DROP CM? tsk tsk tsk....



Will CM still bring Abdullah Saidol along anywhere he goes knowing that they gonna topple him down? SARAWAK REPORT, I really admire the way you wrote.. with all the exciting DRAMA and THRILL.. but I wonder have you gone through the facts and figures before you attempt to FRAME a blame just to stir disturbance to our beloved and ever peaceful state?

3 comments:

  1. Wahhh..you've been busy too I noticed, should'nt you be reporting or writing news as SR assumed you're a journalists too like me..lol..the moral of all this SR should had not gulped all the juices squeezed by "you know who" because "you know who" is the mother of all liars and hypocrite!! Double lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He should be careful with the FRIENDS he made

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swak Report is 99% slanderous n 1% lies.he he.

    ReplyDelete

SARAWAK KOLOK MEE™ Recognised The Freedom Of Expression Is Essential For Any Society To Evolve Better.

Comments Are Welcomed But Will Be Moderated Depends On Situations.

Any Views Expressed Within SARAWAK KOLOK MEE™ Are Not Those Of The Author.

Sarawak Kolok Mee™® Latest